baby pregnancy

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Touching base

Not a whole lot to report here. Today I am 6 weeks pregnant. I really haven't had much in the way of symptoms, though to be honest it would put my mind at ease if I was throwing up all the time or SOMETHING! The spotting went away - but now seems to be making a reappearance, not as much as the first time, just a little but still concerning. I also still have the cramping which really is upsetting, I of course fear the worst. It is hard not to worry - we want this so bad. I want to keep a pregnancy scrapbook or sorts but I am almost afraid to do it until we "know" if this will work out or not - but if I wait then I will miss recording the first trimester - and I know it is silly, but I don't want to jinx myself by allowing myself to go ahead and start it now.
My dad comes in town today for a few days - he and my husband are going to go over-size sturgeon fishing. I am sure they will have a great time and it will be nice to see dad. I have been feeling homesick for my family lately, so maybe this will be a bit of a 'cure' for it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend - looks like we are going to have a cool, rainy one.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for 6 weeks and happy belated birthday! I was out of town for a few days and just noticed :) Hope things are going well, enjoy the time with your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question are you on endometrin or supposatories? and is your spotting like period spotting or more like red/pink tinted discharge? I have had the colored discharge for like 3 days now on and off, more when I am working on my feet all day. I am concerned as well...just wondering if i am alone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We are 3 days apart. I also have cramping that's been pretty consistent since about week 4. I'm told this is normal. Try not to worry and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the good news! Yay!!! I say, start the scrapbook. Some of the best news I've gotten is "move forward as if everything is going to be just fine." :-)

    ReplyDelete