baby pregnancy

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Results . . .

are in and I am pregnant! I am ecstatic - but cautiously so. Beta seems low to me at 37. REs office assured me that it is a good number since they tested early. RE will call me this afternoon to discuss everything - most likely they will do second beta on Tuesday (which seems like an eternity).

I am off to call my mom!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Very excited for you :) Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, sooo thrilled to hear the wonderful news! so so happy! Much luck for beautiful increasing betas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! SO HAPPY for you!!! Best early mother's day present ever!! I don't think I can put enough !!!!! in this comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you. I am going to pray tonight that everything keeps progressing nicely for you. What an incredible Mother's Day present for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best Mother's Day gift ever! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh! oh my goodness! This is wonderful, Fantastic! I am SOOO excited for you. YeeeeeHaaaawwww Wonderful!

    So, yeah, I totally understand the caution. I still feel it, although slowly it is starting to ease up. Regardless this is wonderful news worth of grand celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippeee! Congrats! I am so excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I am so excited for you!!! I'm sorry that I wasn't here sooner to see this

    ReplyDelete