baby pregnancy

Monday, May 30, 2011

Not again....

I am bleeding again accompanied by cramping. I am really scared that this is the end. I have had very few symptoms yesterday afternoon and today. I just don't have a good feeling about this - I am praying that I am wrong. I feel numb. Thankfully, we are scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow - it can't get here fast enough.
Please God, let this little baby be OK.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for good news tomorrow!
    Thinking of you tonight, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you- Hoping for good news on your ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez, this is just not fair that you have to have so much to worry about. Tomorrow is a long way off to wait for an US... Could they squeeze you in today? Would it make you feel any better?

    I do hope that you can find somethings to comfort you today, a special movie, or a book to read, some yummy take out, all to enjoy while you hang out on the couch with your feet up drinking plenty of fluids.

    I will be thinking about you E. xoxo

    ReplyDelete