Hooray! I am so excited each week as it means I have passed yet another milestone. I am feeling more and more hopeful, particularly after the last ultrasound. I am finally back on my feet - literally that is, my back is much better - another day or so and it will be back to 'normal' I think. I am tired of laying around and really feel for those of you I follow who are on bed rest! I have found that if I lay on my back for too long I start to get really dizzy and nauseated. I know that laying on my back isn't the best thing to do - but doctors orders for the last few days due to the excruciating back spasms. The last few days I have been able to lay on my sides more without the spasm coming back so I am glad for that.
I am still feeling pretty good - I definitely have my moments and I can't wait for food to sound good again, especially dinner!! So far I have gained no weight - which is OK because it wouldn't have hurt me to lose some before getting pregnant! I am thirsty ALL THE TIME the last week or so, seriously, I can't get enough to drink - which only makes me run to the bathroom that much more.
I have seen a couple templates for keeping track weekly of your pregnancy - I have been afraid to use one just in case things didn't work out. I am feeling more confident now and I will probably adopt one next week - we will see.
Happy weekend everyone!


All I can think is that every day is one day closer to our due date. one day at a time.
ReplyDelete11 weeks is a pretty awesome milestone, if I may say so myself! Congrats!
xoxo - Foxy
Phew...11 weeks already?! Time is flying by...one more week for your first huge mile marker. Glad your back is feeling better! Happy hugs for you!
ReplyDeleteLike foxy said, everyday is one day closer...so glad you have reached 11 wks! It gets easier to believe that this is really happening with each passing day.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on reaching 11 weeks- almost out of the first trimester. That is awesome! I wish I could have claimed the same thing about not gaining any weight at the 11th week mark!
ReplyDelete