Well, I flew back in to town this morning. I can not even begin to explain how much I did not want to leave Denver....but my husband and dogs were waiting, so here I am. I had a wonderful time with family and friends - didn't really do a whole lot except visit with everyone, which was fine and just what I needed.
Still not a lot going on - my nose has been completely plugged up for almost 2 months now and I am SO tired of it. I am exhausted and have been this whole week. I have had a couple bouts of really horrid nausea, but no vomiting. (Boy the things we write about here!) I had more bleeding on Friday and a tiny bit of spotting yesterday. It is really causing me a lot of stress and I just wish it would stop already!!
The day I left for Denver I had blood work done to re-check my progesterone and it was OK but not as high as he would like so I got to have another PIO that evening before leaving for the airport and another today when I got home. Recheck on Monday. Next ultrasound is in 2 weeks (ugh! so far off) and if all still looks well then I will 'graduate' to a regular OB.


Welcome home! 2 weeks does sound like FOREVER... hang in there, maybe the sunshine they are forecasting will make the time pass a little quicker:)
ReplyDeleteGlad that you had a wonderful time visiting family and friends. Hopefully the next 2 weeks will go by fast. It seems in this journey there is always a 2ww!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back....hope these two weeks go by quick for you!
ReplyDeletewelcome back! and don't expect the nose to be unplugged any time soon :)
ReplyDelete