Wow, I can hardly believe that I have made it this far. I know it is far from over, but each week brings me a little more hope. The spotting has continued and is extremely unnerving. I hate that if things are going wrong, there is nothing I can do to stop it - I just have to wait and see. So frustrating. No new symptoms this week, just the same old exhaustion and occasional nausea - I generally feel pretty good most of the day until the evening comes around and then I feel awful and absolutely nothing sounds good...dinner has been a challenge, today I put something in the crockpot this morning in the hopes that since I started something when food was still appetizing that it will still sound good tonight, time will tell. I have been having some strange sensations like my heart is skipping a beat - it has happened before but has greatly increased the last couple of weeks. EKGs in the past show the skipped beat in what they call PVC's. While I have been told that this is "normal" for some people and "not to worry about it" (yeah, right) - it is very disconcerting. I need to remember and talk to the Dr. next time I see him.
Still another week before the next ultrasound. Blood drawn in a couple days to see if my progesterone level is finally doing what it should - which would mean no more PIO which would be great, I will take the suppositories any day over the injections.
In other news, R and I are seriously considering moving to a better climate...in Florida! There is a school there for his chosen profession and right now I just can't find very many negatives to the move. We just started talking about it a couple days ago, so nothing has been decided but who knows. I am excited about the idea, but also a little nervous. R is even more excited about it than I am. It mostly depends on if I can get a job still working from home (daycare isn't something we consider an option) and if he gets accepted to the college there. Sending lots of prayers up on this one!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I have to go get my homework done - I have been putting it off!!


Sounds like life is good for you and things are moving along. If you move to Florida, make sure to save a room for me!
ReplyDeleteJoey
http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com
I wonder why the bleeding is occuring. But I did read in lots of pregnancy books it is normal. So stressing though;( YOU know..I feel very pissed at my clinic reading your post. MY clinic says.hey your pregnant..and then see ya. They said for me to take the pio for 1 month after the pregnancy test..no test to to check it. i am freaking out. And! I am stopping my estrogen on mondya. i am so nervous. Sorry i am going on and on on this..I guess event though we got our BFP's, we are still going through so much:( Florida sounds good. Very warm:)
ReplyDeleteSo glad things are going pretty good! Wow, nine weeks already~time is already flying! Florida sounds exciting!!
ReplyDeleteohhh, a move to warmer weather, sounds delightful :)
ReplyDeleteThe bleeding must be so unnerving. normal or whatnot, it is freaking scary! I do hope that it lets up soon.
It is so awesome to be celebrating 9 weeks! I just thing that every day is one day closer to holding this baby, and until we get to that place, I'm not sure that I'll believe that this is real.
I wish I had some advice for the food aversion issue. It is really tough, and so bizarre. I do think that it is starting to subside for me at 14 weeks. Still very present, but I am having windows of less aversion every so often now.
hey E! I'm here for your advice for PIO....I'm open to any ideas to make it easier...this is the part I've been dreading! ushi311@gmail.com Thanks!!! =0)
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOOO don't move!! I'm only kidding, I know you'd LOVE to be someplace warmer!! We had our IVF class a few days ago and they said over and over again how common bleeding is in IVF pregnancies. Hopefully the next ultrasound will help ease your mind!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to read that you have been spotting through the early part of your pregnancy. Blood is not what one wants to see during pregnancy. Ever! I hope that stops right now!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. Wishing you all the best with this pregnancy.
Congrats on the 9 week mark! I am sure it is so unnerving to be spotting, I really hope for your own peace of mind that it stops soon.
ReplyDeleteMoving to Florida! Sounds exciting. My husband and I moved to Oregon from Arizona about a year and half ago. We got so tired of the heat and the desert! We are so glad we moved, we needed the change.
Florida is beautiful. Would this be something that you were thinking of doing before or after your little is born?