Of course, I got up to go the the bathroom in the middle of the night and there was blood. Figures. It is better this morning, so I am trying to not worry about it. My back is a bit better - I can at least move without R there to hold me up. Another day of R&R and hopefully tomorrow will be MUCH better. I was in SO much pain, it was awful. The bright spot was that when I went to the chiropractor he said he has had women tell him that back spasms like that hurt worse than childbirth - I told him that was the best news I had had in awhile!!
Thanks to all for the well wishes!


I'm glad your back is feeling better sweetie! POO on the bleeding though...hope it stops for good very soon! When is your U/S rescheduled for? I hope soon, so you can see that your little one is doing perfect!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon and that the bleeding stops quickly.
ReplyDeleteGlad your back is feeling better- but what a bummer that you had to reschedule your ultrasound. Hopefully Wednesday comes quickly!
ReplyDeleteHopefully your summer break starts improving :)