I wish I could finish this with "don't know when I'll be back again" but that simply isn't true, I know exactly when I will be back. Which is OK. I can't believe that the first, actual nice weekend we will have had so far will be this weekend while I am gone. At least it will be nice(r) in Colorado. I am so looking forward to seeing my family. I will of course miss R and the dogs, but it will be nice to get away for a few days. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that.
On the pregnancy front, I am still doing good - starting to feel more excited - but there is always that voice in the back of my mind telling me to be careful! Next week will be a milestone for us since the last miscarriage was at 8weeks4days - I can not wait to get past that day....too bad my next ultrasound is so far off! It feels like forever. Still no morning sickness - which I *should be grateful for - but I would still like to have it so that I can at least feel pregnant. I am back to being tired a lot and a few of my jeans are starting to be snug, but that is about it. No real cravings or aversions - just am hungry pretty much all the time. Lots of healthy snacks around here!
I won't be posting while I am gone, but I will do my best to keep up with everyone or catch up when I get back to the great Northwest.
Have a wonderful weekend!!


It's supposed to be beautiful here in Colorado for the next several days, so you'll definitely get some good weather! Enjoy your time with your family sweetie!
ReplyDelete...I was cracking up when I saw the forecast for this weekend knowing you would be gone, figures! Have fun with your family, I will soak up some great NW sun for you while you're away :)
ReplyDeleteHungry ALL the time! Sounds way too familiar, especially in those first weeks. And my nausea/aversions didn't come on until 8 weeks. I was so sure that I'd avoided it all, alas. Strangely, many of the staple snack foods that I'd been relying on became the foods I was most averse to. Weird.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful trip E!
Have a wonderful trip- spending time with family in the sunshine sounds like the perfect combination.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time with your family!!! Enjoy the beautiful weather...it's cold and supposed to rain here...??!! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great vacation in Colorado! I hope it is sunny there. And we are both on the same time frame of pregnancy! I love the fruit line for your baby! :)
ReplyDelete