baby pregnancy

Monday, June 13, 2011

Hooray!

No more PIO for me! (at least for now) I am SO happy about this. I still have to use the suppositories 4 times a day, but I will take that over those darn shots any day! Only 1 more week until the ultrasound, and hopefully 'graduation' to a regular OB. We will see how things go. The spotting continues off an on - Saturday I had some pretty intense cramping that scared the heck out of me but it went away after laying down for awhile.
This is the last week of school - finally! Lots to get done between grading all the last minute stuff the kiddos turned in, in their effort to pass the class, then have to submit grades, print all the documentation off and get it in the mail. I can not wait!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I only had to take one but those suckers sure do HURT. Glad you're done with the injections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for no more shots! the suppositories aren't fun, but they definitely beat shots. crossing my fingers that you get to graduate to the OB soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy happy joy joy!!! No shots for you!! are you celebrating!! Ahhh...I wish i was not so neurotic...i have chosen the PIO path. Oh well...hey..at least I get a massage from my husband every night! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're done with the shots!!! Hoping everything continues to improve and go well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, GOOD BYE PIO!!! By the end, those injections were pretty awful, I was crying out in pain and felt so bad for my husband who was inflicting such torture on me.

    The bleeding and cramps are so unnerving. I spent so much time with my feet up lying on the couch. It was the only thing that seemed to help, and also made me feel like i was 'doing' something.

    sending you lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for no more POI!!!! Your butt is probably so relieved :) I hope your last week of school is not too hectic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a milestone!!! :) :) :)

    glad things are going well for you

    ReplyDelete