baby pregnancy

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ugh..again?

I'm bleeding...again. This really is getting old, it scares the hell out of me. I just want....no, need it to stop already. I know it isn't uncommon but that really doesn't make me feel any better I'm just as worried about it every time. I know how precarious this time is and it is frightening. R is supportive but much more positive about it than I am...at least that is the front he puts on about it.
Well off to lay down.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, E! Hopefully it will be short lived and stop after resting for a bit! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're going through this. I can only imagine how unnerving it must be for you. Hang in there and take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh- so sorry this is happening again. The last thing you need is more stress. I hope it stops soon and does not start again- until like 7 or so months from now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry... thinking of you and sending prayers your way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. boo to the bleeding. Hope its better now and stops for good!!!

    ReplyDelete