baby pregnancy

Friday, April 29, 2011

3dp3dt

and nothing to report. I am tired - but this is nothing all that new. Other than some cramping - which I know I am not imagining, and also know it is too early to really MEAN anything, I am just relaxing as much as possible and trying not to get too worried about all of this. Yeah, right. I am a nervous wreck. I SO want this to work! as does everyone who is going through this. One week from today is my beta. It seems SOOOOO far off. I am undecided if I will test before hand. Part of me thinks I will, and part of me is afraid to. We will see if I can hold out....
I really don't have anything else to write about. I am obsessing about everything and just wish I could sleep through the next week until Friday so we can know!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the very best in the coming week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Hope the next week goes quickly for you! I'm anticipating the longest 11 days of my life! All the best!

    ReplyDelete