I am making myself crazy - I have googled just about everything you can think of related to where I am in my 2ww. This has to stop. I have a research paper due tomorrow, of which I have only about 2 pages done. . . and too many to go! But, instead of doing my work, I am sitting here obsessing.
I have continued to have intermittent cramping but that is about it. Finally feeling some side effects of the progest.erone - I was a little concerned that I hadn't really noticed anything as of Thursday. Last night however, I noticed definite breast tenderness, so I was relieved. Also have been a bit snippy - not sure what that is about.
Is it 5/6 yet????


awww..hang in there girlie!!
ReplyDeleteAfter my first dose of progesterone yesterday, I've also been super snippy myself! Just took the 2nd day's PIO..so my DH is sure in for a ride. LOL
oh man, good luck with the paper!!
I know how hard it is, and how mental you can drive yourself. Try to remember your fate is already sealed. No matter how much you goggle that wont change, so try to relax.
ReplyDeletebest of luck getting your paper done....!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got confirmation of the progesterone being elevated! That's a great sign!
ReplyDelete5/6 will be here before you know it!! It's my mom's birthday and I'm making her present so I'm sure it's going to fly by, haha.
Thinking good thoughts for you!!
Only a few more days :)
ReplyDeleteSometimes I wonder what life before google must have been like... Where did people go for information? How did anyone make medical decisions? How in the world could a girl have managed on her own thru a journey like this without the support and expertise at her fingertips!
ReplyDeleteI don't see any hard in obsessing over something that is so important.
thinking of you!