I have seen this on a couple other blogs, but most recently at waiting and wishing and thought I would play along:
A. Age when you started TTC: 31
B. Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex.
C. Children wanted: We would like 2, but would settle for one (or 3 if all of the embryos stick)
D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Children: Dogs - a whole pack. I love them more than you can imagine!
E. Essential Oils/Vitamins/Snake Oils: Right now the only vitamin is a prenatal
F. Fertility Meds I’ve taken: Clomid, Ovidrel, Bravelle, Lupron, PIO, Delestrogen, Estrodial, and now progesterone suppositories....I think that is it...
G. Gain: About 15 pounds =(
H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram): All clear!
I. Infertile Pet Peeves: Oh where to start...."Just relax," "Enjoy it, once you have kids you can't do _____," or when they are annoyed with their children, how "lucky" I am to not have any, just to name a few.
J. Job title: High School Social Studies Teacher - LOVE my job! Praying I don't get laid off!
K. Kid’s names you’re afraid will be taken by the time you can use them: We have talked about a few - but mostly have boy names picked out, we will use them regardless (unless used by family/close friend in the mean time, then we will reconsider)
L. Length of time TTC: Just over 3 years
M. Miscarriages: One. Worst. Experience. Ever.
N. Number of times you’ve switched OB/GYNS, REs, FSs: A few - first at VA, then moved on to RE - switched from 1st because we couldn't stand him or the horrible experience, moved from 2nd because we found someone who offered a discount for cash paying patients (so we saved 8000!!!)
O. Ovarian quality: POF
P. POAS or wait for AF: I have done both. Undecided what I will do this time....probably POAS
Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile: "Are you sure you want kids?"
S. Sperm: Not too bad
T. Time you tried naturally: about a year
U. Uterus quality: So far, so good!
V. Vagina: Closed for business! Progesterone suppositories are nasty.
W. What baby stuff do you already have?: From before the miscarriage - my mom bought us a stroller and a few other baby things. They are in the garage, packed away.
X. X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey? Most people know
Y. Yearly Exam (do you still go in even though someone sees your lady parts most months?): Yes.
Z. Zits: Now and then
So now you’ve read mine. What are your IF A to Zs?


No comments:
Post a Comment