baby pregnancy

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lining check

Went in for my ultrasound this afternoon to get lining checked - and its 8mm - right where they would like to see it. Finally! My body is doing something right!!! No more lu.pron! Really glad about that, now I don't have to add to the small little bruises there - just to the bigger ones on my poor behind. *sigh*

My sister gets in LATE tomorrow night - at 11pm - WAY past my bed time - its going to be rough. But, I am excited to get to see her, don't get to do that too often since she lives in Hawai'i. Mom and dad get here on Sunday.

I am also excited to meet a fellow IF blogger, who lives in the same metro area that I do, tomorrow evening!

I decided to tell my principal what was going on so that in the event I am MIA for a meeting or whatever she would know why. She was incredibly supportive. I feel lucky to work for someone like her. She also suggested that I record my classes for next week (and possibly the following week) so I wouldn't have to have that to worry about as well as everything else. So, I will be working on that this weekend.

My Grandma is finally home from the hospital - she sounds horrible, but is glad to be home. Hopefully the rest of her recovery will go quickly and she will be back to normal soon. I have been very worried about her - to the point of seriously considering postponing our IVF so that we can go be with her. Just thankful she is on the mend. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers.

I will keep you updated as much as I can while everyone is here!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Doesn't it feel so great once your body actually does what it is supposed to!?!? You are getting SO SO close, I am super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family you have! It is kind of cool that this whole cycle will be a family affair of sorts. Just make sure that it is a super mellow gathering. Your sweet sister will need her rest after the retrieval, and you will need yours after the transfer.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I am so excited for you. You get to see your sister, and she's doing such an awesome thing for you.
    Which island does she live on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foxy - definitely will be a low-key gathering, I am just thankful that they are so supportive!
    Cherbear - she lives on the windward side of O'ahu - she moved out there to stay with me while R was in Afghanistan and she loved it and stayed. My brother, an Aunt and Uncle and cousin all live there too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck. Glad to see that you're lining is great, and happy to hear that your grandmother is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you all the very best! So exciting! Glad to hear your principal was supportive..when I told mine she was super supportive and understanding...turns out her son is an IVF miracle!! I hope your Grandmother continues to get better. Enjoy your loving family and rest lots!

    ReplyDelete