Well, the u/s with my sister did not go as well as hoped. It doesn't look like we will get many eggs if we proceed. MAYBE 6. We will know more tomorrow. I am sad and don't know what to do. I know it only takes 1 good one, but we were so hoping for more - just in case - so we would have some to freeze.
I am so sorry. I know this isn't what you were hoping for. Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteSo heartbreaking... I'm so sorry. You've put so much hope into this... I do pray that one of those six is the one, and that you still have your baby in your arms...
ReplyDeletePraying for you. I don't know if you are asking for advice, or even considering cancelling...but honestly I would proceed. 6 is not a bad number at all. And there could be more hiding...I have heard of it before! My dr even told me that some follicles can contain MORE than 1 egg. Keep your chin up sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry this isn't what you were wishing for.....hugs! Try to think on the bright side though.
ReplyDelete