baby pregnancy

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Suppression check

My sister had her suppression check today and all is well. Yay! I was super relieved.
I finally broke down and went to see my PCP today for these darn headaches - turns out I have a sinus infection, upper respiratory infection and an ear infection in both ears. Awesome. Antibiotics here I come. I feel like, with all of that, I should feel much worse than I do, but I am glad that I don't. I just want my head to stop hurting. Maybe it wasn't completely the estrogens fault.
Grandma is still in hospital - now added diagnosis of pneumonia, staph infection and a blood clot in her lungs. Praying for her to get better soon!
I am off to finish cooking dinner and take my first dose of antibiotics. Hope you all have a great night!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your sister's check went well!!! Hoping your grandma heals quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad suppression check was good. Prayers for your grandma.

    Have fun with the meds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for your grandma and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear your sister's check went well, and that you've figured out the source of those pesky headaches! Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that everything looks good and that you're moving ahead. I'm sorry that yourgrandma isn't getting better. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you found the source of those headaches! May those meds get to work quickly! Thinking positive thoughts for your Grandma!

    ReplyDelete