baby pregnancy

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Moving right along..

Increased dose of estrogen did not increase the headache as I had feared - thank goodness! Still have a low-grade annoying headache, but not the "I can't get out of bed, please turn off the lights and whispers only" kind of headache.
My sisters injections are going well, except that she is also having some of the more unpleasant side effects from the Lupron. She goes in tomorrow for her suppression check. Hopefully this goes well! (especially since I already bought her plane ticket!)
I am anxious about this all. I am afraid it won't work. I am afraid of actually having to accept living child free. Please, please let this work!
My grandmother is in the hospital with congestive heart failure. She is doing a bit better, but I am worried. I considered postponing our IVF, but my mom thinks that grandma would be pretty upset about that. She has been praying for us daily and even had a mass said for us at her church. Of course, if she gets worse, we will have to postpone it as I will go see her - this is unquestionable. So, prayers please for her recovery!

4 comments:

  1. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. prayers for you AND your grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. try not to be too afraid of failure. As you know this fear plagues me too. WE can do it together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoughts and prayers headed your way. I hope that everything works out, and that your grandma starts doing better.

    ReplyDelete