baby pregnancy

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eenie, Meenie, and Minie..





Here they are! I have never prayed as much as I have in the last couple days. I so want at least one of them to make it! I have been resting and taking it easy - which is hard with a house full of dogs and R back to work! I know if they are going to make it they will and if they aren't then they won't - but I am almost afraid to do anything! My RE explained very well yesterday that if they don't, it won't be my 'fault' that it is up to them to develop and stick....but, I can't help but wonder if there is something more I can do to try and make it work!
The having to wait to know anything sucks. And it seems like during the 2ww I am hyper-aware of EVERY little thing I feel in my body - real or imagined - even knowing that they won't implant for another couple days! I switched to the progesterone suppositories...not sure I like it anymore than I did the shots! I just want these next 9 days to go by FAST and for bloodwork to come back the way I want!
Thanks for all the supportive comments, it really means a lot to know that there are so many people out there who understand and are supportive!

10 comments:

  1. awesome pic!! That middle one is especially gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your 3 little guys! Come on guys...sticky sticky sticky...we want you in there for at least 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STICKY VIBES ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What little sweethearts! So precious! They're beautiful! She's absolutely right... there is nothing you can do other than resting when you're supposed to and taking good care of yourself. But I completely understand the urge to do more... something... anything. Praying that these nine days go quickly and that your little ones continue to grow and settle in for the next nine months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending extra prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're beautiful!!! Sticky vibes and prayers your way. I remember my RE said that putting an embaby in the uterus is like putting a piece of rice in peanut butter! You got this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope the rest of your 2ww flies by and that you get that BFP!!! and thanks so much for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hooray...I am hoping all the best for you. I like Jessica's peanut butter reference...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Those are some good looking embies! I can just imagine them nestling in and kicking their growth into overdrive. The rice in peanut butter analogy is pretty cool.

    Take lots of deep breaths and know that your body is the perfect place for these little ones to grow.

    ReplyDelete