baby pregnancy

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No new news

Nothing has really changed. Appointment today showed 2-3 on the right and 2-3 on the left. Still deciding what to do.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, it hurts to feel like your hopes aren't all that they were cracked up to be. What does your RE say? I hope that you find a decision that you can live with. It's a tough one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you are forced to make this decision. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh... I'm so sorry. Praying that things turn around for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oww geez. It really sucks that this big bump has jumped up in the road. it must be really hard to decide how to proceed, but I am sure that you will make a decision that is best for your family. I can think of a few other bloggers who only got a handful of eggs and succeeded. There is hope, although it feels so much harder to grasp that we wanted it to be. sending you much love.

    ReplyDelete