baby pregnancy

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fertilization Report

And the results are in....all 4 fertilized, but only 3 will work, the 4th fertilized with 2 sperm and is not viable.
I am glad that most worked but I am terrified that they won't make it or that this won't work and then we don't have anything left to try again. I am trying to remain positive but it is hard.

3 comments:

  1. Aww E, Your three little embryos are growing stronger each minute. I know that this isn't the report that you were hoping for much earlier in the cycle, but I am holding so much faith in this cycle for you.

    love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three is a great number! :) Sending out lots of love, hope, and prayers that your little ones continue to grow healthily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of your three embryos...may they keep growing strong!

    ReplyDelete